Monday, August 13, 2007

Jen's Wedding

It was a great day! I know every bride stresses just a little right before she's about to walk down the aisle in front of everyone, especially if you're a bit shy like my sister. She did great and right when she was standing next to Kevin, everything was just about that moment. I know shes been waiting for the day it could be "official" for a while and I'm glad she had that day with our family, his family and ONE BIG family now. It's so weird to say I have a brother now (Dave didn't give me any sibling-in-laws) so thats neat to say I have a brother now and his twin brother, Jason, through marriage. Can't wait to be an aunt and see if they have quads (by Kevins math thats what he's expecting, haha). Jen- things are all finally worked out and I hope going forward we continue to work on our sisterly relationship with as much happiness as we do now. I love you.

No comments: